Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Encruzilhada

This song old name was "encruzilhada agrícola-industial", something like "agricultural industrial crossroad"
Herbert Vianna

Tava deitado e o telefone tocou
Me levantei, liguei meu abajur

Quem me chamava era o meu amor
Que sussurrava numa voz febril
Ficara presa no elevador

Havíamos saído com uma turma legal
Comemos feijoada, couve e pernil
Já na saída ela passava mal,
O elevador de serviço em manutenção
Ela subiu pelo social

No telefone o meu amor chorou
Nem me contou como o porteiro abriu

Agora veja que situação
Não sei se falo mal da safra do feijão
Ou da imperfeição da industria do Brasil

Crossroad

I was lying down and the phone rang
I got up, turned my lamp on

it was my love who called me
that wispered in a febrile voice
She was stuck in an elevator

We went out with a cool group
We ate some "feijoada", cabbage and ham (feijoada is a strong tipical brazilian dish with pork and beans)
When we went out she was sick already
The service elevator in maintenance
she used the social one

My love cried in the phone
she didn't even said how the doorman opened

and now you see what a situation
I don't know if i complain about the hasvest of the beans
or the imperfect Brazilian Industry

No comments:

Post a Comment